Saturday, June 16, 2007

The Hidden Secret of Why So Many Fail....

"The Hidden Secret Behind Why So Many Fail Over And Over
Again In . . "


Remember this from yesterday?

[When they hit their limit they leave.]

It's true. I speak from experience. It doesn't matter how
much you give to your new recruits they each have a given
dollar amount for how much they will spend in any given
business venture whether they or you know it or not.

When they hit that limit they quit.

But let's take a step back.

If you're recruits have a limit on how much they will spend
on any given business venture, guess what?

So do YOU!

I didn't think I did. I thought my passion, my hopes, and my
desire would get me through no matter what, but . . .

When I hit my magic number, which turned out to be $7,000 it
was game over.

There was nothing that my sponsor or my team could do to
keep me in the game at that point. I had done all the math
in my head, I had taken all the abuse I could, I spent all
the time and money I could and I just wouldn't let myself go
any further.

So what happened?

I quit.

I've been there.

When you hit your limit you'll do the same.

It's a hard message to read, but an even hard lesson to
learn through experience.

The truth is you have a limit for your business and if you
hit it you'll find a way out.

It's sad that money could keep you or me from our dreams but
there is a limit where self preservation kicks in that you
will not surpass.

You here all the stories of people being bankrupt and
finding success in network marketing and you say to yourself
"No matter what I'm sticking this thing out because if a
bankrupt waiter can do it there is nothing that can stop me."

But I beg to differ.

You have a limit and when you hit you'll know it.

Now there are three things that can happen when you hit your
limit.

1. You quit and you call network marketing a scam.
2. You do what most do and look for greener pastures.
3. You step back and take an analytical look at what
happened.

I choose door number 3.

Because I did I'm now here to light the path for you, but
this isn't the path that most take.

Most people choose door number 2.

They think it wasn't them that failed; instead they place
the blame of their failure on their product or their upline
and falsely believe that if they just had something better
the results would end up different.

That's the wrong choice and that's why we have a revolving
door in the industry and it's also why so many people loose
so much money.

They never look inside to find the truth so they always look
for a "better offer".

These people waste time and money and never amount too much,
but Se la vie . . .

This won't happen to if you just pay attention now.

Hitting your predefined limit is NOT inevitable.

If you avoid ever hitting a point where you're so deep in
the whole that your survival instincts take over you create
immunity to failure in your business.

What I mean by this is, there will be no outside force that
can stop you from growing your business forever.

The way to do that, and this is where you need to pay very
close attention is . . .

You make sure you never hit your limit.

How do you do that?

You make sure you're making $ in your business every
single day regardless of whether or not anyone ever joins.

In other words . . .

If you're making $1,437 in your business a month in the
process of attracting the right people to your business,
meaning those that have the highest likelihood of being
interesting in what you do, you create a situation that you
can parlay into success no matter how long it takes.

The funny thing is when you follow this process you will
succeed quicker and easier than any other way possible
because it creates optimal leverage for you.

Why?

You have all the money you need, so cash outlay is never a
factor.

You generate leads that are exclusive to you and only you
and what you do.

That's the game I play.

Don't you think it's time you stepped onto the playing field?

==> http://SecretInternetWealthFormula.com

Stay tuned because this message brings ups two important
issues, tomorrow we are going to get into the whole leads
issue in a big why, a topic you will find very important,
and then we'll get into the nitty gritty of $.

To The Top,
Gary Worley
gary@secretinternetwealthformula.com
http://SecretInternetWealthFormula.com

No comments: