Monday, June 18, 2007

A Blueprint For Success

Over the next 7 days I'm going to give you a complete
breakdown on market domination for you business, a blueprint
for success that will teach you the important principle for
recruiting without picking up the phone.

But I guess since you're already here let's begin with a
preliminary lesson. One that supersedes all of the lessons
to follow and it's simply this.

"When the WHY is big the HOW is small." - Jim Rohn

Understand this . . .

If you have a reason for massive success in your network
marketing business the how becomes secondary and incredibly
easy.

There will be no more little questions. You'll know that
those will most naturally resolve themselves in the process.

My reason to begin was to earn enough from my network
marketing business to pay for my younger brothers college
education. It was a big why to me. A why so big that any how
could ever get in the way.

When you begin start with your WHY and make sure it's big
and just watch how much easier everything else gets.

Tomorrow . . . we begin.

To The Top,
Gary Worley
gary@secretinternetwealthformula.com
http://SecretInternetWealthFormula.com

No comments: