Monday, February 4, 2008

This Amazing Program is SCREAMING with Momentum...

"If you'd like to be personally mentored by a proven success
who created $3,244,842.32 in online sales in only 27 months...
PLUS get access to $1,949.94 of the most powerful success
oriented products for FREE - on a 14-Day FREE Trial basis...
now is your chance."


Click Here to See Why Over 80,000 Students
In 178 Countries Have Jumped on Board...

Dear Fellow Marketer,

As you probably know, I rarely ever endorse a program through
ALL of my advertising outlets. Success University has me so
excited though that I'm starting 2008 with ALL GUNS BLAZING!
Our team has grown to nearly 450 students in the last 6 months!

My Goal is to help you do the same!

Go Here Now to watch the 12 minute video about
Success University and see the other specials we have for
you as a team member!

Here's what I'm going to do when you join me in Success University...

Everyone I enroll in Success University will be positioned down
ONE line of my organization... one directly below another, below
another, etc.

That means everyone I enroll after you will go below you and
will count toward YOUR commissions!

Normally I wouldn't do this but because I would LOVE to see you
get 2008 off to a prosperous start, I'm giving you everyone who
enrolls after you do!

Go Here Now before everyone else does
to secure your position above them:

Now, here's the quick facts about Success University which I
believe in 100% and am earning THOUSANDS a month in
passive residual income...

In just a few months, Success University has SKYROCKETED
past every other personal development site in the world because
of their unique Learn & EARN program.

The reason it's EXPLODING around the world is because it's so
incredibly SIMPLE...

If you can follow 3 simple steps like I have, YOU can be a success too:

Step 1: Enroll for a 14-Day Free Trial at no cost and receive
$1,949 in education with no obligation. Your benefit of joining
with me is that I'm going to place a ton of students on your team...

Step 2: Simply follow our simple step-by-step marketing system
that helps you "give away" free education to hundreds of people.
(What I'm doing now)

Step 3: Earn residual income on all the students who remain a
student of Success University.

Click Here Now

Go to my website now and you can enroll for a 14-Day Free Trial
and start making money by the end of the day.

My advice is to drop everything and do this right now because
the people who jump on this email first, will get positioned
ABOVE those who wait. (And will earn the most money because
of the customers I put below you.)

Sincerely,

Gary Worley
http://SecretInternetWealthFormula.com/new
gary@secretinternetwealthformula

P.S Go Here Now to watch the 12 minute video about
Success University and see the other specials we have for
you as a team member!

No comments: